- Our Culture
- At Richwood, we believe that adopting a culture of responsible investing helps us deliver performance for our clients and creates value by reducing risks. Therefore, ESG factors are considered at all stages of the investment lifecycle, from due diligence to the management of our client portfolios, and for all types of investments, whether direct property, fund investment or co-investing, and we provide investors with transparent reporting on our ESG initiatives and progress toward our goals.
- Our Commitment
- Richwood provides its clients with an investment platform that excels in its commitment to ethical, sustainable and responsible investing. We embrace a culture of taking responsibility and making decisions that are right: Decisions that are right not only for our investors, but also for the world in which we live. We stand behind our commitments, and we want our investors to feel proud to have retained us to help them meet their financial and investment goals.
- Resilience is the capacity to adapt to changing conditions and maintain or regain functionality and vitality in the face of stress or disturbance. With today’s unpredictable climates, designing and implementing resilient building features that prevent disruption and reduce damage from disastrous events is important. Risk evaluation gives real estate owners the ability to prioritize spending on mitigation and disaster preparedness measures. Increasing the resiliency of real estate assets may have tangible business and financial benefits to companies, tenants, and communities.
- Socially Aware Investing
- Richwood takes a proactive, conservative and responsible approach towards each investment we recommend to our clients. We do our homework and analyze the social and societal implications of each investment that we consider. If an investment could lead to adverse implications for any of our clients, we are careful to identify these during our due diligence and to make an appropriate recommendation to invest or not to invest. We understand that our clients serve their own constituents and make investment decisions that are consistent with their individual needs.
- Environmental Sustainability
- We view ourselves as a steward of the environment, and have a long history of taking actions and making investment decisions that are consistent with our commitment to preserving and maintaining the physical world around us. Beyond our worldview toward environmental sustainability, however, we are firmly of the belief that making the right environmental decision usually means making the right investment decision.
- At Richwood, we maintain a strong corporate culture that impresses upon each employee the absolute obligation to conduct himself or herself with the highest standards of integrity, responsibility and propriety. We follow the “no surprises” school of thought, which signifies each employee’s obligation to act properly and in accordance with these expectations, and to speak up if he or she believes that the Firm or any other employee is failing to do so.
Our commitment to corporate citizenship includes diversity, ethics, financial support of social initiatives, and sustainability. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce and an affirmative action/diversity program in place. We also hold ourselves and our employees to the highest standards of ethical conduct and have a formal company Code of Ethics, which our employees review and certify to annually.
© 2020 Richwood Capital Partners Asia Ltd.