- 1. Proper handling
- Personal information is acquired through legal and appropriate means.
- 2. Purposes of use of personal information
- Based on the Personal Information Protection Act, Richwood Capital provides personal information for use in the following business for the purposes of use described below.
- Business description
- Investment management business, investment advisory business, and Type II Financial Instruments Services based on the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Real estate investment advisory business
- Investment advisory business related to debt instruments
- Building lots and buildings transaction business
- Other business ancilliary to the businesses described above
- Purposes of use
- To introduce, provide, administer services relating to or conduct business relating to investment management services
- To respond to inquiries and requests from customers
- In addition, to smoothly conduct business ancillary to the businesses described above, business with customers, and company business operations
- For provision to third parties within the scope required to achieve the purposes of use described above
- For recruitment and consideration of employees